Voting

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wait!!! What???

So, all of last week, I was trying not to dwell on the fact that we were rapidly approaching the infamous 13-day mark. Seriously, people, this child has not been without an infection more than 13 days in months!! Saturday was day 11 and Noah seemed to be unraveling before my very eyes.  He was super cranky, demanding, irritable and running a low grade temp. I began to brace myself for what I thought was coming. Sunday, he still had a low grade temp and was pretty irritable but did better. Monday **the actual day** he was FINE!!! Yes, let me say that again....FINE!!!! When I stopped and thought about it, I literally thought, "Wait.....what just happened????" I am so thankful that he's doing so well!!! It would be wonderful if these illnesses became minor blips on the radar rather than the life-altering, miserable infections they have been.

While I am not yet willing to let myself think we're out of the woods, it feels really good to experience a good change! We have a little over a week before we will go back to the lab to have levels re-checked and that will give us critical information. In the meantime, I am still carefully weighing some options of alternative treatment for him. Still praying through all that.

So, YAY for some progress! Keep it up, little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment