Voting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm tired

I guess if this blog is kind of like a journal, it's ok to be real even on a bad day, right? I'm so tired today. I woke up with a raging cold in addition to Noah being really sick again. Honestly, I'm having one of those "feeling sorry for myself" kind of days. I'm so tired, I hurt. I'm struggling with a baby boy who is just miserable. It's not fair. I want him to be well. I want to be well. I want to be able to focus on the exciting things going on in life right now and not be so weighed down by the struggles. I think I just need some grace today.

2 comments:

  1. aww! This is ironic because I just said last night to a gf that I felt I had made my blog into a journal! Praying for you and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you friend. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete