Voting

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Being tested

So, I've been sitting on the sofa for quite a while now trying not to listen to both my boys fight going to sleep and come up with some brilliant blog post. But, I'm exhausted, anxious and just royally crabby. Noah is being treated for strep throat and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am trying to rest assured that everything indicates that the vaccine he got has helped him develop some defenses against strep. This will definitely test it out. It's also testing my faith and stretching me in a very uncomfortable way. Not only will we see how his system reacts to this bug, but John is out of town for the next four days. I'm definitely very spoiled in having a husband who rarely travels for more than 2 days at a time and this timing just stinks. So, for now, I pray for my boy, pray for my traveling hubby and pray for some much needed sleep. And, tomorrow, I will hopefully have the brain power and right attitude to write the beautiful piece about my big 6 year old boy I wanted to write today on his birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! You will get through this!! I promise you will!! I remember when our girls were younger either I or they were always sick when Joe went out of town. It happened that way so many times that it became a standing joke between me and one of my friends. Call me if you need to!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete