Voting

Friday, November 18, 2011

Peeling back layers

The journey to get to the bottom of Caleb's attention and focus issues has become one of the most difficult paths we've gone down as a family. Although it's a completely different set of issues with very different daily implications, it's been every bit as difficult as the process we went through with Noah earlier this year. Needless to say, it's been painful....draining....exhausting....and quite frankly, it sucks. But, I have a very dear friend who has reminded me at critical points along the way that there is always HOPE. I am so very thankful for HOPE. Hope for healing, hope for balance, hope for a child who will know that no matter what obstacles, no matter how many ups and downs, his mama and papa love him fiercely and will always do anything in their power to help him.  And, in the meantime, we will continue to peel back the layers of everything that's going on with our big boy.

2 comments:

  1. getting caught up on your blog. you are such an amazing mama. sometimes I wonder how parents with half a dozen kids do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not be the best person for reminding you of hope. But, I'm probably pretty good at offering perspective LOL!! I know what you are going through is sooooo difficult!! Hang in there :) God is bigger than all of this!! That's what I remind myself when things get really tough!!! Oh, and call me if you ever need/want to :)
    Annette

    ReplyDelete